Copper armor is one of the simplest craftable armor sets in the game. It takes a total of 60 Copper Bars to craft a full suit, this translates to 180 Copper Ores to craft all the necessary bars for this armor.
It consists of a Copper Helmet, Copper Chainmail and Copper Greaves.
A full set grants a basic 4 defense plus a set bonus of 2 defense, which equals a total of 6 defense.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The fact that the helmet of the copper armor has what resembles a hair bun may be a reference to the Terracotta Warriors in China.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.1: Graphics variant for female characters added.
- Desktop 1.0.3: Armor graphics changed.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.