The Corite is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist enemy spawned by the Solar Pillar during the Lunar Events. It is a flying enemy that can shroud itself in fire and charge towards the player at high speeds, and travels through blocks.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Corites are a major threat to players on the ground; they can always charge the player, while they spend much of their time unreachable by many weapons. High mobility is important, keeping away from Corites and dodging their attacks, while not staying airborne long enough to draw the attention of Crawltipedes. It would be recommended to jump just before they hit you, as that is one of the few ways to avoid them.
- The Bubble Gun, in conjunction with sufficient damage and critical hit rate bonuses and the Spectre armor (with the Spectre Mask), is capable of dealing damage rapidly enough to kill individual Corites before they can reach the player. It must be fired early so that there are lingering bubbles that the Corite will dive into.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Fixed Corites not charging at players who are unreachable.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()