|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Corrupt Bunny Banner|
|Coins||5Pre-Hardmode: 1250Hardmode: 10Post-Plantera: 20|
(only if spawned naturally)
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: 47
The Corrupt Bunny is an enemy that results from a Bunny that has been corrupted, either by the player using Vile Powder or by a Blood Moon event on a Corruption world. The Corrupt Bunny is the Corruption counterpart to the Vicious Bunny.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Corrupt Bunnies can be farmed for the Bunny Hood and Corrupt Bunny Banner using a Bunny Statue, a Pressure Plate, Vile Powder, and Wire. However, these statue-spawned ones do not drop coins.
- A icon of the Corrupt Bunny can be seen near the Expert Mode option in the world creation menu.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bestiary entry for the Corrupt Bunny: "Bunnies are pure beings that normally resist all forms of Corruption, but will succumb under the effects of a Blood Moon."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Sprite updated.
- Fixed a bug where the KO Cannon could drop from statue-spawned enemies.
- Desktop 1.2: Can no longer be farmed for gold during a Blood Moon.
- Desktop 1.0.5:
- Health reduced from 100 to 70.
- Damage reduced from 30 to 20.
- Defense reduced from 6 to 4.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.