|Environment||Blood Moon – Surface|
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||20 / 40 (36)|
|Max Life||70 / 140 (154)|
|KB Resist||0% / 10%|
|Coins||5 (only if spawned naturally)|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- (during Easter)100%
- Internal NPC ID: 47
The Corrupt Bunny is an enemy created by throwing Vile Powder on a Bunny. A Bunny will also turn into a Corrupt Bunny if a Blood Moon rises in a Corruption world, including those spawned with a Bunny Statue or released from a player's inventory (after being captured outside of a Blood Moon with a Bug Net).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Corrupt Bunnies can be farmed for the Bunny Hood and Corrupt Bunny Banner using a Bunny Statue, a pressure plate, Vile Powder, and wire. However, these statue-spawned ones do not drop coins.
- On the Console version and Mobile version, Blood Moons will always transform Bunnies into Corrupt Bunnies, even if the world has Crimson.
- The Corrupt Bunny is the Corruption counterpart of the Crimtane Bunny.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Sprite updated.
- Fixed a bug where the KO Cannon could drop from statue-spawned enemies.
- Desktop 1.2: Can no longer be farmed for gold during a Blood Moon.
- Desktop 1.0.5:
- Health reduced from 100 to 70.
- Damage reduced from 30 to 20.
- Defense reduced from 6 to 4.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.