|AI Type||Swimming AI|
|Banner||Corrupt Goldfish Banner|
(only if naturally spawned)
- Internal NPC ID: 57
“Goldfish mutate and become violent when exposed to a Blood Moon, allowing the Corruption to take hold of them.
— The Bestiary
- This article is about the enemy. For the Goldfish item, see Goldfish (item). For the critter, see Goldfish.
The Corrupt Goldfish is an enemy that results from a Goldfish that has been corrupted, either by the player using Vile Powder, or by a Blood Moon event on a Corruption world. Corrupt Goldfish can also spawn naturally in the waters of the The Corruption. The Corrupt Goldfish is the Corruption counterpart to the Vicious Goldfish.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Corrupt Goldfish banner is really just a reskinned version of the Piranha Banner, or perhaps vice versa.
- A Corrupt Goldfish can spawn out of a Fish Statue during a Blood Moon.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Sprite updated.
- Fixed a bug where the KO Cannon could drop from statue-spawned enemies.
- Desktop 1.2: No longer generates coins when spawned from statues or when a Goldfish becomes corrupted during a Blood Moon.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.