|Type||Seeds – Crafting material|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Buy / Sell||5 / 1|
|Internal Item ID: 59|
Corrupt Seeds are Seeds which can be planted on Dirt Blocks and will then spread The Corruption in all directions. The corruption will only spread above sea level. They drop from the Eye of Cthulhu and can be purchased from the Dryad for 5 during a Blood Moon in a Corrupt world.
Corrupt Seeds can be used to farm Vile Mushrooms and may be used to spread Corruption in Crimson worlds. However, Corrupt Seeds cannot be obtained within crimson worlds and must be brought over from a corrupt world.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Thorny Bushes will grow on player planted Corruption and are able to grow up to 4 spaces across and upwards, spreading Corruption to anything it touches, potentially creating unwanted areas of corruption.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
|)(10) (||By Hand|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Corrupt grass may also be obtained by planting regular grass and using Purple Solution on it.
See Also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Now is auto-reusable.
- Desktop 1.2.3: May no longer be bought from the Dryad in Crimson worlds, where she sells Crimson Seeds instead.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.