|Environment||The Corruption – Underground Corruption|
|AI Type||Slime AI|
|Damage||55 / 110|
|Max Life||170 / 340|
|KB Resist||0% / 10%|
|Debuff duration||15 seconds / 30 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Decreased light vision|
- Internal NPC ID: 81
The Corrupt Slime is a Hardmode slime appearing in The Corruption and Underground Corruption. It splits into three Slimelings upon death. Both its original form and the Slimelings can inflict the Darkness debuff.
The Old-gen console version and also feature the exclusive Shadow Slime variant. version
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This enemy is great for farming Gel, since, after its death it splits into 3 Slimelings that will drop 2-4 Gel each.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This enemy is similar to the Mother Slime, but is much stronger. It can be considered the Hardmode version to the Mother Slime.
- Unlike most enemies exclusive to the Old-gen console version and , the Shadow Slime is actually weaker than the Corrupt Slime. version
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Removed Shadow Slime. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Removed Shadow Slime. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Removed Shadow Slime.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.