From Terraria Wiki
Corrupt Slime is a Hardmode Slime enemy appearing in The Corruption and Underground Corruption. It splits into three Slimelings upon death. Both its original form and the Slimelings can inflict the Darkness debuff.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This enemy is similar to the Mother Slime, but is much stronger. It can be considered the Hardmode version to the Mother Slime.
- In the Console version, Mobile version, and version, there is an enemy that can be found on the surface of The Corruption called a Shadow Slime that is very much similar to the Corrupt Slime. This enemy also has a chance to drop a Petri Dish.
- This enemy is great for farming gel, since, after its death it splits into 3 Slimelings that will drop 2-4 gel each.
- Unlike most enemies exclusive to the Console version, the Shadow Slime is actually weaker than the Corrupt Slime.
History[edit | edit source]
- 184.108.40.206: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- 1.1: Introduced.
| Slimes |
|Green • Blue ( Spiked ) • Red • Purple • Yellow • Black Pinky • Mother • Baby Umbrella • Ice ( Spiked) • Jungle ( Spiked) • Sand Dungeon • Lava Toxic Sludge • Corrupt ( Shadow • Slimeling ) Slimer • Crimslime Rainbow • Illuminant • Gastropod ( Spectral ) King Slime|