The item(s) described on this page exist as functional game items, but are only naturally generated and cannot be collected.
- Internal Wall ID: 188-191
- Not to be confused with the Ebonstone Wall.
Corruption Walls are backing walls found in the Underground Corruption. These naturally occurring walls can be destroyed with a hammer, but will drop nothing. These walls do not stop enemies from spawning and cannot be used for proper housing.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.