From Terraria Wiki
|Environment||The Corruption – Underground Corruption|
|Damage||60 / 120|
|Max Life||230 / 460|
|KB Resist||45% / 50|
|Inflicts debuff||Weak 5% chance|
|Debuff duration||5 minutes / 10 minutes|
|Debuff tooltip||Physical abilities are decreased|
|Internal NPC ID: 94|
The Corruptor is a Hardmode enemy that spawns within The Corruption. It is a greater version of the Eater of Souls, with an added projectile attack (Vile Spit) that inflicts the Weak debuff on players. Corruptors are immune to the Confused debuff.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As with Fire Imps and Dark Casters, their projectile is easily destroyed with a single hit from any weapon.
- Despite their name, they are no longer able to spread the Corruption.'
- They can be quite powerful when just starting Hardmode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It leaves behind an afterimage as it moves, much like a set of Necro armor.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.