From Terraria Wiki
The Corruptor is a Hardmode enemy that spawns within The Corruption. It is a greater version of the Eater of Souls, with an added projectile attack (Vile Spit) that inflicts the Weak debuff on players. Corruptors are immune to the Confused debuff.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As with Fire Imps and Dark Casters, their projectile is easily destroyed with a single hit from any weapon.
- Despite their name, they are no longer able to spread the Corruption.
- They can be quite powerful when just starting Hardmode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It leaves behind an afterimage as it moves, much like a set of Necro armor.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.