We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Environment||The Corruption – Underground Corruption|
|Damage||60 / 120|
|Max Life||230 / 460|
|KB Resist||45% / 50|
|Debuff duration||5 minutes / 10 minutes|
|Debuff tooltip||Physical abilities are decreased|
|Internal NPC ID: 94|
The Corruptor is a Hardmode enemy that spawns within The Corruption. It is a greater version of the Eater of Souls, with an added projectile attack (Vile Spit) that inflicts the Weak debuff on players. Corruptors are immune to the Confused debuff.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As with Fire Imps and Dark Casters, their projectile is easily destroyed with a single hit from any weapon.
- Despite their name, they are no longer able to spread the Corruption.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It leaves behind an afterimage as it moves, much like a set of Necro armor.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- 184.108.40.206: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- 1.2: Vile Spit projectile no longer spreads Corruption.
- 1.1: Introduced.