Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
- Internal NPC ID: 67
Crabs are weak enemies found in Oceans. They walk along the bottom and occasionally jump, making them a little bit harder to hit with a ranged attack. They may also walk on land, and whether or not they're in water has absolutely no effect on their behavior. A player can get them to travel across the entire screen.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Crabs can also be spawned with a Crab Statue. Such crabs will drop no money, but are a good source of the Crab Banner.
- The Crabs spawned by a Crab Statue can furthermore be used to make a so-called "Crab Engine".
- Crabs are very light creatures and suffer from considerable knockback. This can make fighting them a bit irritating, as players have to continually run after them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bestiary entry for the Crab: "This hard shelled coastal creature could snip the toes right off a man, among other things. They are not to be trifled with."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Now has a chance to drop Shrimp Po' Boy.
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.