Creature from the Deep
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||60 / 120|
|Max Life||400 / 800|
|KB Resist||70% / 73%|
|2% / 3%|
- Internal NPC ID: 461
|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
The Creature from the Deep is a Hardmode enemy from the Solar Eclipse event. They attack like most other fighter-type enemies on land, but Creatures from the Deep also have the ability to swim. While they are in water, their speed and maneuverability increases dramatically. It is also capable of jumping out of the water towards the player, doing so with maneuverability similar to a Unicorn.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Creature from the Deep is a reference to Gill-man from the 1954 movie Creature from the Black Lagoon.
- If it is forced through a 2 block high space, it will stand with its arms down for a few seconds and then start moving away from the player.
References[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
| Solar Eclipse Enemies |
|Before defeating all Mechanical Bosses||• • • •|
|After defeating all Mechanical Bosses||( • )|
|After defeating Plantera||• • •|