Creature from the Deep
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Banner||Creature From The Deep Banner|
- Internal NPC ID: 461
“Said to have emerged from the blackest lagoons, these fish-men lash at their victims with unmatched submerged mobility.
— The Bestiary
The Creature from the Deep is a Hardmode enemy from the Solar Eclipse event. They attack like most other fighter-type enemies on land, but Creatures from the Deep also have the ability to swim. While they are in water, their speed and maneuverability increases dramatically. It is also capable of jumping out of the water towards the player, doing so with maneuverability similar to a Unicorn.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Creature from the Deep is a reference to Gill-man from the 1954 movie Creature from the Black Lagoon.
- If it is forced through a 2 block high space, it will stand with its arms down for a few seconds and then start moving away from the player.
References[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.