- This article is about the Brain of Cthulhu's minion. For the Halloween Event costume see Creeper costume. For the spider enemies, see Wall Creeper and Jungle Creeper. For the pet summon, see Creeper Egg.
Creepers are eyeball-like enemies that are spawned along with the Brain of Cthulhu in groups of 20 to 30. They orbit the boss at high speed, following it wherever it teleports to, acting as a shield of sorts. Creepers do not respawn once they are killed. All Creepers must be destroyed first before the Brain of Cthulhu becomes vulnerable to attacks.
They are immune to the Confused debuff and drop Hearts only when the player isn't at maximum health (this doesn't affect other drops). In extremely rare cases, Creepers may not appear at all, making the Brain of Cthulhu vulnerable instantly.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Creepers are susceptible to the On Fire! debuff, making weapons that inflict it a good choice for DPS.
- Creepers don't drop Souls, Biome Keys, or Biome Key Molds.
- Although Creepers inflict many debuffs in Expert Mode, they do not drop items that prevent them, such as Armor Polish or Adhesive Bandage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Now able to inflict a variety of debuffs in Expert mode.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.