- This article is about the Brain of Cthulhu's minion. For the Halloween Event costume see Creeper costume. For the spider enemies, see Wall Creeper and Jungle Creeper. For the pet summon, see Creeper Egg.
Creepers are eyeball-like enemies that are spawned in groups of 20 to 30 as part of the Brain of Cthulhu boss fight. They orbit the Brain of Cthulhu during the first phase, following the boss even as it teleports, acting as a shield of sorts. Once all Creepers are defeated, the Brain of Cthulhu continues the fight in its second phase, and the Creepers never appear again during the battle. They are immune to the Confused debuff and drop Hearts only when the player isn't at maximum health (this doesn't affect other drops). In extremely rare cases, Creepers may not appear at all, making the Brain of Cthulhu vulnerable.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Creepers are susceptible to the On Fire! debuff, making the Flare Gun a good choice for DPS.
- Creepers don't drop Souls of Night, Biome Keys, or Biome Key Molds.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Now able to inflict a variety of debuffs in Expert mode.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.