- This article is about the Brain of Cthulhu's minion. For the Halloween event costume, see Creeper costume. For the spider enemies, see Wall Creeper and Jungle Creeper. For the pet summon, see Creeper Egg.
Creepers are eyeball-like enemies that are spawned along with the Brain of Cthulhu in groups of 20 to 30. They orbit the boss at high speed, following it wherever it teleports to, acting as a shield of sorts. Creepers do not respawn once they are killed. All Creepers must be destroyed first before the Brain of Cthulhu becomes vulnerable to attacks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When hitting a player in Expert mode , a Creeper always inflicts one of the nine following debuffs:
Debuff Duration Chance 2.625 – 5.25 seconds 11/81 (13.58%) 1.5 – 3 seconds 11/81 (13.58%) 0.375 – 0.75 seconds 2/81 (2.47%) 3.75 – 7.5 seconds 11/81 (13.58%) 0.75 – 1.5 seconds 2/81 (2.47%) 2.625 – 5.25 seconds 11/81 (13.58%) 5.625 – 11.25 seconds 11/81 (13.58%) 0.75 – 1.5 seconds 11/81 (13.58%) 4.875 – 9.75 seconds 11/81 (13.58%)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Creepers are susceptible to the On Fire! debuff, making weapons that inflict it a good choice for DPS.
- Creepers do not drop souls, Biome Keys, or Biome Key Molds .
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Creeper's 1/2 chance to drop a Heart is six times higher than the regular 1/12 chance of most other enemies.
- The Creeper resembles the Phantasmal Sphere attack of the Moon Lord and his True Eyes of Cthulhu.
- Although Creepers inflict many debuffs in Expert mode, they do not drop items that prevent them, such as Armor Polish or Adhesive Bandage.
- In extremely rare cases, Creepers may not appear at all, making the Brain of Cthulhu vulnerable instantly.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Now able to inflict a variety of debuffs in Expert mode.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.