(Redirected from Creeper Mask)
The Creeper set is a set of Vanity items consisting of the Creeper Mask, Creeper Shirt, and Creeper Pants. Its male and female variants look identical. It has a chance to drop from Goodie Bags during Halloween.
Set[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Creeper is a hostile creature from the sandbox video game Minecraft and is considered one of the game's most iconic elements.
- Re-Logic was given permission by Markus "Notch" Persson, the creator of Minecraft, to add the Creeper costume to Terraria.
- The Creeper costume is the only set of clothing to have more than two visible legs, in keeping with the Creeper's quadrupedal shape in Minecraft.
- The Creeper costume includes arms, something that Minecraft Creepers lack.
See also[edit | edit source]
Creeper at Official Minecraft Wiki.
References[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.1: Introduced.