Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
(Redirected from Creeper costume)
The Creeper set is a set of vanity items consisting of the Creeper Mask, Creeper Shirt, and Creeper Pants. Its male and female variants look identical. It has a chance to drop from Goodie Bags during Halloween.
Set[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Creeper is a hostile creature from the sandbox video game Minecraft and is considered one of the game's most iconic element because its face can be seen in the Minecraft logo.
- Re-Logic was given permission by Markus "Notch" Persson, the creator of Minecraft, to add the Creeper set to Terraria.
- The Creeper set and the Moon Lord's Legs are the only set of clothing to have more than two visible legs.
- The Creeper set includes arms, something that Minecraft Creepers lack. This is likely because item use animation requires arm to be working properly.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Creeper at Official Minecraft Wiki.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.1: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]