Crimera are common enemies found in the The Crimson. They are the Crimson counterpart to the Corruption's Eater of Souls, and behave in the same manner, flying toward the player and circling it at a distance before periodically rushing in.
Similar to Eater of Souls, Crimera can appear in three size variants: Little Crimera, Crimera, and Big Crimera, each with corresponding health, damage, and defense.
Variants[edit | edit source]
3 values: Pre-Hardmode › Hardmode › Post-Plantera
|NPC ID||Type||Health||Damage||Defense||KB Resist||Coins|
|173||Crimera||40/80›176/120›264||22/44›78/66›117||8/8›16||50%/55%/60%||90Pre-Hardmode: 225Hardmode: 360|
|-22||Little Crimera||34/68›149/102›224||18/37›66/56›99||6/6›13||43%/48%/54%||76Pre-Hardmode: 191Hardmode: 36|
|-23||Big Crimera||46/92›202/138›303||25/50›89/75›134||9/9›18||58%/62%/66%||13Pre-Hardmode: 258Hardmode: 413|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Crimera's name is a portmanteau of crimson and chimera, a mythical beast made of parts from different animals.
- A Crimera can sometimes be seen flying in the background of The Crimson as ambiance.
- The Bestiary entry for the Crimera: "The most common horror to be born from the Crimson, it seeks to consume pure things with unrelenting hunger."
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.