Crimera are common enemies found in the The Crimson. They are the Crimson counterpart to the Corruption's Eater of Souls, and behave in the same manner, flying toward the player and circling it at a distance before periodically rushing in. They are immune to the Confused debuff.
Similar to Eater of Souls, Crimera can appear in three size variants: Little Crimera, Crimera, and Big Crimera, each with corresponding health, damage, and defense.
Variants[edit | edit source]
|NPC ID||Type||Health||Damage||Defense||KB Resist||Coins|
|173||40 / 220||22 / 98||8 / 20||50% / 55%|
|-22||40 / 220||22 / 98||8 / 20||50% / 55%|
|-23||40 / 220||22 / 98||8 / 20||50% / 55%|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Crimera's name is a portmanteau of crimson and chimera, a mythical beast made of parts from different animals.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.