Crimera are common enemies found in the The Crimson. They are the Crimson counterpart to the Corruption's Eater of Souls, and behave in a similar manner, flying toward the player and circling it at a distance before periodically rushing in. They are immune to the Confused debuff.
Similar to Eater of Souls, Crimera can appear in three size variants: Little Crimera, Crimera, and Big Crimera. each with corresponding health, damage, and defense.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Crimera's name is a portmanteau of crimson and chimera, a mythical beast made of parts from different animals.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.