Notes[edit | edit source]
- Crimson Axes cannot spawn if the player is standing in front of housing Walls.
- Like most other Crimson enemies, Crimson Axes can only spawn on Crimson grass, Crimstone, Crimsand, and Red Ice Blocks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It shares the same sprite as the Blood Lust Cluster. Unlike the tool, the Crimson Axe sports a distinct red glow along its outline.
- It is the Crimson counterpart to the Shadow Hammer/Cursed Hammer and the Enchanted Sword.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Fixed bug where Crimson Axe wouldn't drop Nazar.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.