From Terraria Wiki
|AI Type||Flying Weapon AI|
|Damage||80 / 160|
|Max Life||200 / 400|
|KB Resist||60% / 64|
|Internal NPC ID: 179|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Crimson Axes cannot spawn if the player is standing in front of housing Walls.
- Like most other Crimson enemies, Crimson Axes can only spawn on Crimson grass, Crimstone, Crimsand, and Red Ice Blocks.
- Due to a glitch, the Crimson Axe does not inflict the Cursed debuff. However, it is still able to drop the Nazar.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It shares the same sprite as the Blood Lust Cluster. Unlike the tool, the Crimson Axe sports a distinct red glow along its outline.
See Also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Fixed bug where Crimson Axe wouldn't drop Nazar.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.