We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|Type||Vanity – Accessory|
|Buy / Sell||5 / 1|
|Internal Item ID: 2284-2287|
|Desktop/Console/Mobile-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop, console, and mobile versions of Terraria.|
The capes sold by the Traveling Merchant are:
- Mysterious Cape
- Red Cape
- Winter Cape
- Crimson Cloak
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Capes cannot be placed on a Mannequin or a Womannequin.
- Capes are still visible in merfolk or werewolf form.
- When using items such as wings (including the Hoverboard), the cape will not be visible in the social slot unless visibility has been turned off in the options menu. The cape will only be visible when running or stationary, while wings will be visible when flying or falling
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile ???: Capes can now be equipped as vanity.
- Console 1.08: Added Crimson Cloak, Mysterious Cape, Red Cape, Winter Cape.
- 18.104.22.168: Fixed an issue where Team Dyes were causing crashes when used with Capes. Fixed bug where capes did not show properly when mounted.
- 1.2.3: Introduced.