(Redirected from Crimson Cloak)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Capes are still visible in merfolk or werewolf form.
- When using items such as wings (including the Hoverboard), the cape will not be visible in the social slot unless visibility has been turned off in the options menu. The cape will only be visible when running or stationary, while wings will be visible when flying or falling.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Because vanity accessories such as the Capes cannot be reforged and grant no benefits besides appearance, it is recommended to equip them in the player's social accessory slots.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Crimson Cloak can be purchased even in worlds generated with Corruption. Its name refers to the cape's actual color, for which the infectious biome is named.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Issue fixed where Team Dyes would cause crashes when used with Capes. Bug fixed where Capes did not show properly when mounted.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.08: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.