Crimson Heart (item)
|Use time||20 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Summons a heart to provide light|
- Crimson Heart
- This article is about the usable light source. For the background object, see Crimson Heart.
The Crimson Heart is a Light Pet item that summons a fast moving bleeding heart that emits dim, red light. It follows the player around, either by rolling or flying after the player. If it falls far behind the player, it will fly through blocks to catch up. It has a 20% chance of dropping from destroyed Crimson Hearts, but it can also be obtained by opening Crimson Crates, which are obtained by fishing in the Crimson.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Normally, it gushes a stream of blood, but if Blood and Gore is off, it instead shoots particles that look like the Cloud in a Bottle as if it were deflating.
- Unlike floating light pets, the Crimson Heart will activate Teal Pressure Pads.
- Unlike its Corruption counterpart, the Shadow Orb, it can't be controlled with arrow keys.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.