- Internal Wall ID: 192-195
- Not to be confused with the Crimstone Wall.
Crimson Walls are backing Walls found in the Underground Crimson. These naturally occurring walls can be destroyed with a Hammer, but will drop nothing. These walls do not stop enemies from spawning and cannot be used for proper housing.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While will not spread the Crimson, viewing the status with the Dryad will consider this Crimson; To achieve a 0% Crimson world, you will need to break these using a Hammer.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.