We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The item(s) described on this page exist as functional game items, but are only naturally generated and cannot be collected.
- Not to be confused with the Crimstone Wall.
Crimson Walls are backing Walls found in the Underground Crimson. These naturally occurring walls can be destroyed with a Hammer, but will drop nothing. These walls do not stop enemies from spawning and cannot be used for proper housing.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While will not spread the Crimson, viewing the status with the Dryad will consider this Crimson; To achieve a 0% Crimson world, you will need to break these using a Hammer.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.