Crimson armor is a pre-Hardmode armor set consisting of the Crimson Helmet, Crimson Scalemail, and Crimson Greaves. Equipping the full set grants a greatly increased health regeneration rate, represented by faint red pulses around the player: Each pulse represents one health point regenerated. These become more frequent the longer the player avoids damage, and even more frequent while standing still. Each piece also provides a +2% weapon damage boost, the entire set providing a total of +6% damage.
Crimson armor is the Crimson equivalent of Shadow armor and leaves a similar trail of red bubbles during motion when the full set is equipped. However, unlike Shadow armor, it does not have an interchangeable Ancient version.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While Crimson armor is named directly after its biome (Crimson), its Corruption counterpart is named Shadow armor, rather than "Corruption armor."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Female sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.