Crimstone Walls are naturally-occurring background walls found in The Crimson chasms. They can be destroyed with the Hammer, but can not be picked up as an item. They are not suitable for NPC housing.
Console version, Old-gen console version, and Crimstone Walls cannot be crafted by the player, but they can be converted from versionStone Walls by using Red Solution sprayed with the Clentaminator. As the Clentaminator affects a rather large area, creating areas of localized Crimstone Walls without converting blocks and other wall parts may be difficult.
Crimstone Walls can spread The Crimson to nearby pure walls. See Biome spread for further information.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While it is named Crimstone Wall, it resembles Crimtane Ore.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Crafting recipe added.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199.0: Added a crafting recipe.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.