Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Placeable||(1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Max stack||999 / 99|
Crafting all Crimson equipment requires 140 / 128 Crimtane Bars.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 11 row(s)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Selling the bar rather than the ores yields an extra
1300*13 per bar. Selling the bar rather than the ore yields an extra 400*4 per bar.
- The bars also sell for significantly more than anything that can be made from them. Once a complete set of Crimson equipment has been made, it is more profitable to sell raw bars and tissue samples.
- On the Desktop version, the value of Crimtane Bars was decreased and the value of Crimtane Ores was increased, such that three ores sell for exactly as much as one bar. Hence, it is more efficient to just sell extraneous ores.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Stack limit increased from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Desktop 1.2.3: Fixed bug where Crimtane’s name wouldn't be displayed on mousing over the placed bars on the map.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.