|Environment||Blood Moon – Surface|
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||21 / 42 (36)|
|Max Life||75 / 150 (164)|
|KB Resist||0% / 10%|
|Coins||5 (only if naturally spawned)|
|(only if naturally spawned during a Blood Moon in Hardmode )||0.1%|
- Internal NPC ID: 464
|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
The Crimtane Bunny is an Enemy. A Bunny will turn into a Crimtane Bunny if it is hit by Vicious Powder or a Blood Moon rises in a Crimson world. This includes those spawned with a Bunny Statue or released from the player's inventory (after being captured outside of a Blood Moon with a Bug Net).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Crimtane Bunny is the Crimson counterpart of the Corrupt Bunny.
- Unlike its counterpart, the Crimtane Bunny has no banner.
- In the Mobile version, Bunnies will become Corrupt Bunnies when a Blood Moon rises in a Crimson world.
- The Crimtane Bunny's sprite appears to have large teeth and white eyes, in accordance with the Crimson's gory and creepy theme.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()