|Environment||Blood Moon – Surface|
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
|Damage||21 / 42 (36)|
|Max Life||75 / 150 (164)|
|KB Resist||0% / 10|
|Coins||5 (only if naturally spawned)|
|Internal NPC ID: 464|
|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop and console versions of Terraria.|
The Crimtane Bunny is an enemy. A Bunny will turn into a Crimtane Bunny if it is hit by Vicious Powder or a Blood Moon rises in a Crimson world. This includes those spawned with a Bunny Statue or released from the player's inventory (after being captured outside of a Blood Moon with a Bug Net).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Crimtane Bunny is the Crimson counterpart of the Corrupt Bunny.
- Unlike its counterpart, the Crimtane Bunny has no banner.
- In the Mobile version, Bunnies will become Corrupt Bunnies when a Blood Moon rises in a Crimson world.
- The Crimtane Bunny's sprite appears to have large teeth and white eyes, in accordance with the Crimson's gory and creepy theme.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.