Crystal Assassin armor
Crystal Assassin armor is an armor set which consists of the Crystal Assassin Hood, Crystal Assassin Shirt, and the Crystal Assassin Pants. The armor set applies non-class specific bonuses, useful for those who do not want to play a single class.
Each piece has a
33.33*1/3 (33.33%) chance of being dropped by Queen Slime, two are dropped on Expert Mode.
A full set of Crystal Assassin armor provides the following benefits:
- +36 defense
- +15% damage
- +15% critical chance
- +20% movement speed
- +10% Mana Usage decrease
- +20% Ammo Usage decrease
- +10% Melee Speed increase
- Ability to dash
Set[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite what the tooltip states, the Crystal Assassin Shirt grants a +20% boost to ammo conservation.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to the respectable defense and stat boosts this set gives, as well as the fact that the armor set is relatively easy to obtain at the beginning of Hardmode, this is a viable alternative to Hardmode ore sets.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This set has bonuses similar to Mythril armor with the Mythril helmet (which provides 37 defense, 13% melee crit chance, and 15% melee damage, no bonuses to movement speed), except its modifiers apply to all types of damage. Compared to the other Mythril headgear, it provides generally better DPS with much better defense.
- The curved horns featured on the helmet resemble the horns of some types of Kabuto, commonly known as samurai helmets.
- This is the last set of armor that is only obtainable through a certain boss or enemies. This trait is shared with Ninja armor, Ancient Cobalt armor, Ancient Shadow armor.
- The helmet and set bonus have the only tooltips in the game that refer to a critical hit as a "crit" rather than a "critical strike".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Added 10% Mana Cost reduction to the Hood.
- Added 20% Ammo Cost reduction to the Shirt.
- Added 10% Melee Speed increase to the Pants.
- Removed the 15% Movement Speed increase Set Bonus, but increased the Movement bonus on the boots from 10% to 20% (only 5% loss).
- New Set Bonus: Players wearing the full Crystal set can now Dash.
- Changed "crit" in the tooltip of the shirt and in the set bonus to "critical strike".
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]