Crystal Assassin armor
Crystal Assassin armor is an armor set which consists of the Crystal Assassin Hood, Crystal Assassin Shirt, and the Crystal Assassin Pants. The armor set applies non-class specific bonuses, useful for those who do not want to play a single class.
Each piece has a 1/3 (33.33%) chance of being dropped by Queen Slime.
A full set of Crystal Assassin armor provides the following benefits:
- +36 defense
- +15% damage
- +15% critical chance
- +25% movement speed
Set[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to the respectable defense and stat boosts this set gives, as well as the fact that the armor set is relatively easy to obtain at the beginning of Hardmode, this is a viable alternative to Hardmode ore sets.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This set has bonuses similar to Mythril armor with the Mythril helmet (which provides 37 defense, 13% melee crit chance, and 15% melee damage, no bonuses to movement speed), except its modifiers apply to all types of damage. Compared to the other Mythril headgear, it provides generally better DPS with much better defense.
- This makes the Crystal Assassin armor essentially have the major benefits of all mythril armor sets at once, in addition to faster movement speed. It does, however, lack mana cost reduction and chance not to consume ammo.
- The Adamantite armor and Titanium armor sets all have better DPS in their class and defense close to or higher than the Crystal Assassin armor.
- The curved horns featured on the helmet resemble the horns of some types of Kabuto, commonly known as samurai helmets.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.