|Damage||17 / 15 Ranged|
|Tooltip||Bounces between enemies|
- Crystal Dart
Crystal Darts are ammunition that move in a straight line and are unaffected by gravity when shot, ricocheting 6 times before disappearing. The darts will also bounce between enemies and target them if they are close enough. They can be used with the Blowgun, Blowpipe, Dart Pistol and Dart Rifle.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Using crystal darts with a Dart Rifle can be very effective against large amounts of enemies in a concentrated area, because it bounces between all of them and deals massive damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- After obtaining a Dart Rifle or Dart Pistol from the Corrupt Mimic and Crimson Mimic respectively, defeating Skeletron Prime becomes very easy as Crystal Darts can be quickly made in large numbers and will constantly ricochet between each part. It can also make short work of some weaker worm-type enemies.
- As a projectile the Crystal Dart can always be seen unaffected by lighting, but doesn't emit light itself. It indicates cave walls after bouncing off but won't actually provide you any light.
- It is the only dart that won't apply any debuffs.
- Confined spaces can cause the Crystal Darts to shred nearly everything in their path, due to lots of ricochets.
- The ricocheting effect is not randomized. If the Crystal Dart hits an enemy, with other enemies in the vicinity of that one, it will bounce between any enemies there are. This also helps with the Wyvern, as it keeps bouncing into the Wyvern's multiple segments.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Damage increased from 15 to 17.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.