|AI Type||Slime AI|
- Internal NPC ID: 658
The Crystal Slime is an enemy frequently summoned by the Queen Slime alongside Bouncy Slimes and Heavenly Slimes. It poses a minimal threat to the player and is designed to be a distraction, however in Master Mode it poses a much greater threat, as its projectile attack will inflict significantly more damage at far greater range.
Crystal Slimes stop spawning once the Queen Slime begins its second phase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- These slimes have a short-range projectile attack, similar to the Spiked Slimes summoned by King Slime in Expert Mode.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Similar to the minions of the King Slime, Crystal Slimes can be used to farm Souls of Light as long as the Queen Slime is fought in the Underground Hallow.Verify
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Crystal Slime, Spiked Slime, Baby Slime Slimeling, Bouncy Slime, and Heavenly Slime are the only slimes without their own banner.
- The Crystal Slime can be considered a Hardmode counterpart to the Spiked Slime, with the only differences being the stats, immunity to Confused, and having no singular spike attack.
- The Bestiary entry for the Crystal Slime: "The blue-spectrumed crystal slimes specialize in growing and ejecting pointed crystal shards from their gelatinous bodies."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.