|AI Type||Slime AI|
- Internal NPC ID: 658
The Crystal Slime is an enemy frequently summoned by the Queen Slime alongside Bouncy Slimes and Heavenly Slimes. It poses a minimal threat to the player and is designed to be a distraction, however in Master Mode it poses a much greater threat, as its projectile attack will inflict significantly more damage at far greater range.
Crystal Slimes stop spawning once the Queen Slime begins its second phase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- These slimes have a short-range projectile attack, similar to the Spiked Slimes summoned by King Slime in Expert Mode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Crystal Slime, Spiked Slime, Baby Slime Slimeling, Bouncy Slime, and Heavenly Slime are the only slimes without their own banner.
- The Crystal Slime can be considered a Hardmode counterpart to the Spiked Slime, with the only differences being the stats, immunity to Confused, and having no singular spike attack.
- The Bestiary entry for the Crystal Slime: "The blue-spectrumed crystal slimes specialize in growing and ejecting pointed crystal shards from their gelatinous bodies."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.