We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
Cursed Arrows are Hardmode arrows which apply the Cursed Inferno debuff on contact with an enemy. Unlike Flaming Arrows, they do not go out when they hit water. They are the Corruption counterpart to the Crimson's Ichor Arrows.
As with most other arrows, Cursed Arrows have a chance not to break. When fired, they have a 1/6 chance to drop and can then be recovered. However, 2/3 of the time they will drop as a normal Wooden Arrow instead of a cursed one. They tie with Venom Arrows for the highest base damage of all arrows in the game.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|(150) ( )|
|(35) ( )|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Although they can be acquired much earlier, Cursed Arrows and Venom Arrows surpass Luminite Arrows in damage.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Damage increased from 14 to 17.
- Crafting output increased from 35 to 150.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.