We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
Cursed Bullets are a Hardmode ammunition item. Enemies struck by Cursed Bullets are always inflicted with the Cursed Inferno debuff, which causes damage over time and cannot be extinguished by Water (unlike the On Fire! debuff). They are the Corruption counterpart to the Crimson's Ichor Bullets.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|(150) ( )|
|(50) ( )|
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Now creates 150 Cursed Bullets instead of 50, and required 150 Musket Balls, rather than 50.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Crafting recipe changed from 25 cursed bullets and musket balls to 50.
- Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.