Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
- Cursed Bullet
Cursed Bullets are a Hardmode ammunition item. Enemies struck by Cursed Bullets are always inflicted with the Cursed Inferno debuff, which causes damage over time and cannot be extinguished by Water (unlike the On Fire! debuff). They are the Corruption counterpart to the Crimson's Ichor Bullets.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|(150) ( )|
|(50) ( )|
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Now creates 150 Cursed Bullets instead of 50, and required 150 Musket Balls, rather than 50.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Crafting recipe changed from 25 cursed bullets and musket balls to 50.
- Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.