Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
- Cursed Dart
Cursed Darts are a type of Hardmode dart used with the Blowgun, Blowpipe, Dart Pistol, and the Dart Rifle. They inflict the Cursed Inferno debuff on enemies. When fired, small cursed flames drip from the dart as it flies, dealing damage to enemies below, making it effective for fighting large numbers of enemies or multi-part enemies. The falling flames also have a chance to inflict the Cursed Inferno debuff. They are the Corruption's counterpart to the Crimson's Ichor Darts.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While they still fire well beyond the boundaries of the screen, Cursed Darts travel an unexpectedly short distance for ranged weapons, despawning after about 400 feet (200 blocks).
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Shooting the dart directly upwards will create a 'rain' of flame drips onto a single spot.
- Shooting at a diagonal upwards multiple times will result in a wall of flames.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.