Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
- Internal Item ID: 522
- This article is about the crafting material. For the magic weapon, see Cursed Flames. For the debuff, see Cursed Inferno.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
|Cursed Flames ( )||Bookcase|
|Cursed Flames ( )|
|Cursed Dart (100)||By Hand|
|Cursed Torch (33)|
|Living Cursed Fire Block (20)||Crystal Ball|
|Flask of Cursed Flames ( )||Imbuing Station|
|Flask of Cursed Flames ( )|
|Cursed Arrow (150) ( )||Mythril Anvil|
|Cursed Arrow (35) ( )|
|Cursed Bullet (150) ( )|
|Cursed Bullet (50) ( )|
total: 11 row(s)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If players create an artificial Corruption biome in a Crimson world, they may obtain Cursed Flames. One might simply bring it from another world as a solution. As of the 1.4 update, it is possible to obtain Cursed Flames in a Crimson world without the use of creating another world. To do so, one must buy Corrupt Seeds from the Dryad in Hardmode while in a Graveyard and let it spread anywhere in the world to create an artificial Corrupt biome, giving access to Cursed Flames.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Cursed Flame may be based on Greek Fire which was a substance able to burn almost anywhere, and was used in naval warfare.
- It also may be based on the cursed green flames from The Festival, a short story by H. P. Lovecraft.
- Spazmatism can shoot Cursed Flames, but it won't drop any.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.