|Effects||-24 (to enemy) / -12 (to player) /|
-12 / -6 health per second
No health regeneration
Takes 10% more knockback
- Internal Buff ID: 39
Cursed Inferno is a debuff which prevents health regeneration and causes the afflicted NPC or player to lose 12 / 6 health per second for the duration of the debuff. On Desktop, 24 damage per second is inflicted to enemies, and 12 damage per second is inflicted to players. Affected enemies also take 10% more knockback.
If the afflicted target is Oiled, they will take:
- 25 additional damage per second, totaling 49 damage per second to enemies, 37 damage per second to players.
- 12 additional damage per second, totaling 24 / 18 damage per second.
All enemies that are immune to Cursed Inferno are also immune to Shadowflame.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Causes[edit | edit source]
From player[edit | edit source]
|Cursed Arrow||7 seconds||100%||168 / 42|
|Cursed Bullet||7 seconds||100%||168 / 42|
|Cursed Dart||3–6 seconds||100%||72-144 / 18-36|
|Cursed Flames||7 seconds||100%||168 / 42|
|Clinger Staff||7 seconds||100%||?|
|Spectral Arrow||7 seconds||?||14|
|Flask of Cursed Flames||3–6 seconds||100%||72-144 / 18-36|
From enemy[edit | edit source]
|Clinger (Cursed Flame)||7 / 14 seconds||42 / 84|
|Vile Ghoul||7 / 14 seconds||42 / 84|
|Spazmatism (Cursed Flames Attack)||8 / 16 seconds||48 / 96|
Immune NPCs[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Damage per second increased again from 12 to 24 on the enemy version of the debuff.
- Many more enemies are now susceptible to Cursed Inferno.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: No longer deals percentage-based damage.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.