- Internal Item ID: 5064
To summon Turkor the Ungrateful, the player must first summon the Pet Turkey with the Turkey Feather, then use the Cursed Stuffing. The summoning will despawn the Turkey pet, and will consume the Turkey Feather in the player's inventory. Turkor the Ungrateful can only be summoned during the Thanksgiving season.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The easiest way to obtain Cursed Stuffing is by building and using a Statue trap during Thanksgiving (Not applicable to sharks spawned by a statue).
- Like many seasonal items, this item can be obtained by changing your device's date to a point between November 1st and November 30th, artificially recreating the Thanksgiving season.
- One can prevent the Turkey Feather from being consumed by putting it in a chest before using the stuffing. The Turkey Pet will still disappear, but the feather will not.
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Removed without compensation.
- Mobile 1.1.6255 Thanksgiving Update: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.