|Type||Accessory • Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Displays your damage per second|
- Internal Item ID: 3119
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike most accessories, informational accessories such as the DPS Meter do not need to be equipped in an accessory slot. The DPS Meter may be carried in the player's inventory without loss of functionality, unless equipped to a social slot. Additionally, the info it provides will be shared with nearby players of the same team in multiplayer. Keep in mind modifiers will no longer apply to the player when not equipped, however.
- The DPS Meter takes into account every factor which actual damage is affected by as well, such as critical strike chance, enemy defense, or boosts from armor, accessories, buffs, etc.
- Strangely, the DPS Meter is unable to account for critical strikes dealt by melee weapons that swing overhead, though critical hits dealt by any projectiles that they fire are recorded properly.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.