We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Buff tooltip||15% increased damage|
A Damage Booster is one of the three power-ups occasionally dropped when striking an enemy while wearing a full set of Nebula armor. When picked up, it grants the Damage Nebula buff which immediately provides the player with a 15% damage boost for 8 seconds. When a Damage Booster is picked up while the Damage Nebula buff is already in effect, it stacks with the previous Damage Nebula, for up to 3 stacked boosts. Every 8 seconds, one stacked Damage Booster expires, and the Damage Nebula buff decreases by one level.
Damage Boosters, like all Nebula boosters, float in the air and have a pickup range of approximately five tiles. They cannot legitimately appear in a player's inventory.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- At three stacks, the player's damage will be increased by 45%.
- In multiplayer, any player can pick up Damage Boosters and benefit from the Damage Nebula buff, even if they are not wearing Nebula armor. Additionally, picking up a Damage Booster will grant all nearby players (within a 20-30 tile radius, approximately) one instance of Damage Nebula. If the player acquiring the Damage Booster is on a party, only nearby players within that party will obtain the buff.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.732.3: Fixed a bug where the Damage Booster buff appeared infinite along with a negative timer.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.