|Buff tooltip||15% increased damage|
A Damage Booster is one of the three power-ups occasionally dropped when striking an enemy while wearing a full set of Nebula armor. When picked up, it grants the Damage Nebula buff which immediately provides the player with a 15% damage boost for 8 seconds. When a Damage Booster is picked up while the Damage Nebula buff is already in effect, it stacks with the previous Damage Nebula, for up to 3 stacked boosts. Every 8 seconds, one stacked Damage Booster expires, and the Damage Nebula buff decreases by one level.
Damage Boosters, like all Nebula boosters, float in the air and have a pickup range of approximately five tiles. They cannot legitimately appear in a player's inventory.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- At three stacks, the player's damage will be increased by 45%.
- In multiplayer, any player can pick up Damage Boosters and benefit from the Damage Nebula buff, even if they are not wearing Nebula armor. Additionally, picking up a Damage Booster will grant all nearby players (within a 20-30 tile radius, approximately) one instance of Damage Nebula. If the player acquiring the Damage Booster is on a party, only nearby players within that party will obtain the buff.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If a Damage Booster is placed into the player's inventory using an inventory editor, it will appear as its frames of animation instead of being animated.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.732.3: Fixed a bug where the Damage Booster buff appeared infinite along with a negative timer.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.