We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Use time||17 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Allows you to see nearby danger sources|
|Buff tooltip||You can see nearby hazards|
The Dangersense Potion is a buff potion grants the Dangersense buff when consumed. The buff reveals hazardous blocks and objects (can potentially harm or impede the player) by highlighting them in red, even in complete darkness. This lasts for 10 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), or by double-tapping the buff icon ().
Dangersense causes the following hazards to become visible:
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cobwebs will be marked with red sparkle particles instead of being highlighted like other hazards.
- The buff will stop highlighting Thin Ice blocks if the player is wearing Ice Skates or any of the combined Accessories that use them as an ingredient.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The ability to locate cobwebs makes finding Spider Nests much easier.
- The ability to see traps, including pressure plates, makes traversing the Dungeon and Jungle Temple much easier.
- When using a boss arena with traps such as boulders, this potion can be useful for dodging them while still being able to concentrate on the fight.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Internally, the Dangersense Potion is named "Trapsight Potion".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.07: Introduced with sprite matching Desktop 18.104.22.168.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced with sprite matching Desktop 22.214.171.124.