|Use time||16 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Allows you to see nearby danger sources|
|Buff duration||10 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||You can see nearby hazards|
The Dangersense Potion is a buff potion grants the Dangersense buff when consumed. The buff reveals hazardous blocks and objects that can potentially harm or impede the player by highlighting them in red, even in complete darkness. This lasts for 10 minutes, but can be cancelled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), or by using a pet summon ().
Dangersense causes the following hazards to become visible:
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cobwebs will be marked with red sparkle particles instead of being highlighted like other hazards.
- The buff stops highlighting Thin Ice blocks when the player wears Ice Skates or any of the combined Accessories that use them as an ingredient.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The ability to locate cobwebs makes finding Spider Nests much easier.
- The ability to see traps, including pressure plates, makes traversing the Dungeon and Jungle Temple much easier.
- When using a boss arena with traps such as boulders, this potion can be useful for dodging them while still being able to concentrate on the fight.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Dangersense Potion was originally titled "Trapsight Potion". Remnants of the original name are still present in the game code.
- The Old-gen console version has the new sprite of the potion, even though the console version is 18.104.22.168.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.