|Use time||16 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Allows you to see nearby traps|
|Buff duration||10 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||You can see nearby hazards|
|Internal Item ID: 2329|
|Internal Buff ID: 111|
|Desktop/Console/Old-gen console/Mobile-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop, Console, Old-gen console, and Mobile versions of Terraria.|
The Dangersense Potion is a buff potion grants the Dangersense buff when consumed. The buff reveals hazardous blocks and objects that can potentially harm or impede the player by highlighting them in red, even in complete darkness. This lasts for 10 minutes, but can be cancelled at any time by right-clicking the icon, by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu/gui, or by reloading the world.
Dangersense causes the following hazards to become visible:
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cobwebs will be marked with red sparkle particles instead of being highlighted like other hazards.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The ability to locate cobwebs makes finding Spider Nests much easier.
- The ability to see traps, including pressure plates, makes traversing the Dungeon and Jungle Temple much easier.
- When using a boss arena with traps such as boulders, this potion can be useful for dodging them while still being able to concentrate on the fight.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Dangersense Potion was originally titled "Trapsight Potion". Remnants of the original name are still present in the game code.
- The Console version has the new sprite of the potion, even though the console version is 1.2.4.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.