Dark Artist armor
|Set Bonus||Increases your max number of sentries|
Greatly enhances Flameburst effectiveness
The Dark Artist armor is a magic-oriented armor set purchased from the Tavernkeep for
2250000*225 (set), after Golem has been defeated. The set consists of the Dark Artist's Hat, Dark Artist's Robe and Dark Artist's Leggings. Wearing the full set increases the attack range of Flameburst sentry summons by 60%, allowing them to attack up to 84 blocks away.
A full set of Dark Artist armor will provide the following stats:
- +42 defense
- +25% magic damage
- +60% minion damage
- +25% magic critical strike chance
- +3 extra sentry slots
The Dark Artist armor set is an upgrade of the Apprentice armor set.
Set[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The total bonus to max number of sentries is +3, allowing 4 to be summoned at once.
- The Dark Artist's Leggings offer the highest increase to magic DPS for the leg slot.
- The hat and robes give off a small amount of light.
- Its male and female variants look identical.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Valhalla Knight armor
- Red Riding armor
- Shinobi Infiltrator armor
- Apprentice at Dungeon Defenders 2 Wiki.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.