|Damage||20 / 40 (72)|
|Max Life||50 / 100 (220)|
|KB Resist||40% / 46|
|Internal NPC ID: 32|
Dark Casters are enemies encountered in the Dungeon. Following the Caster AI, they fire three projectiles before teleporting to another on-screen location. Their water bolts travel through walls, but can be destroyed with a single hit from any weapon.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Water Spheres reveal the map as they travel, even while traveling through solid blocks. Therefore, Dark Casters can be used to map areas just outside the dungeon walls.
- On the Mobile version, if you are farming for Ectoplasm, try killing the Water Spheres over and over again, as they still spawn Dungeon Spirits.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Can now drop Tally Counter.
- 18.104.22.168: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- 1.1: No longer immune to On Fire! debuff.
- 1.0.6: Dark Casters can now drop more than one Bone and rarely a Golden Key.
- 1.0.5: A longer delay was added between the 3-shot volley and the next teleport.
- 1.0.3: New graphics.
- Pre-Release: Introduced.
| Casters |
|Pre-Hardmode||Dark Caster • Fire Imp • Goblin Sorcerer • Tim|
|Hardmode||Diabolist • Necromancer • Ragged Caster • Rune Wizard|