|Use time||38 Very Slow|
- Internal Item ID: 3008
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It does not receive any specialized boosts from Shroomite armorVerify, although it still receives the stealth boost.
- This weapon can also shoot the Seeds collected by breaking plants while carrying a Blowgun. These Seeds cannot be planted, while those seeds that can be planted, cannot be used as ammo for the Dart Rifle.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It can be an extremely deadly mid-Hardmode weapon in the right situations when paired with the right darts: Crystal Darts for enclosed areas or crowded enemies, or Cursed Darts for many grounded enemies. (Note that Ichor Darts, while also powerful, are normally unobtainable in a Corruption world.)
- With the right gear, the Dart Rifle can do over 200 damage on a critical hit. This damage, combined with the damage over time of Cursed Darts, allows it to pick off powerful enemies with a single shot. It remains useful even past Plantera's defeat, performing sufficiently well until the Sniper Rifle becomes available.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Dart Rifle could be considered the Hardmode version of the Musket, knowing that both are obtainable in worlds containing Corruption and bear a similar resemblance. The only difference is that the Musket consumes bullets as ammunition instead of darts.
- Despite functioning similarly to a rifle and appearing to have a mounted scope, the Dart Rifle is not capable of using the Rifle Scope to zoom in on targets.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.