Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Use time||38 Very Slow|
- Internal Item ID: 3008
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It does not receive any specialized boosts from Shroomite armor. General boosts are applied normally.
- This weapon can also shoot the Seeds collected by breaking plants while carrying a Blowgun.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It can be an extremely deadly mid-Hardmode weapon in the right situations when paired with the right darts: Crystal Darts for enclosed areas or crowded enemies, or Cursed Darts for many grounded enemies.
- With the right gear, the Dart Rifle can do over 200 damage on a critical hit. This damage, combined with the damage over time of Cursed Darts, allows it to pick off powerful enemies with a single shot. It remains useful even past Plantera's defeat, performing sufficiently well until the Sniper Rifle becomes available.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before the 1.4 update, the Dart Rifle could be considered the Hardmode version of the Musket, knowing that both are obtainable in worlds containing Corruption and looked very similar. The only difference was that the Musket consumes bullets as ammunition instead of darts.
- The Dart Rifle is not capable of using the Rifle Scope/Sniper Scope to zoom in on targets.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Sprite updated.
- Damage increased from 52 to 62.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.