Daybloom is a type of Herb that appears as a small yellow flower with a straight stem. It grows naturally on Grass and can be collected with virtually any Weapon or Tool. Daybloom can also be planted in Clay Pots and Planter Boxes using Daybloom Seeds, or gathered by defeating Angry Dandelions.
Dayblooms usually grow during the Day. If the yellow sunflower-like head is visible, the Daybloom is blooming and ready to be harvested. If cut during the day, 1-3 Daybloom Seeds will drop.
Both Daybloom and their respective seeds have a chance to be obtained from the Herb Bag.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Daybloom is the only herb that can be dropped by enemies.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Sped up their growth rate.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.