From Terraria Wiki
|Effects|| -25 life per second|
No health regeneration
|Tooltip||Incenerated by solar rays [sic]|
|Internal Buff ID: 189|
|Desktop-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop version of Terraria.|
Daybroken is a debuff that causes enemies lasting damage for up to 5 seconds. The Daybreak is able to stack this debuff up to 8 times, octupling the damage in the process. Daybroken can also be inflicted by the Solar Eruption.
Causes[edit | edit source]
From player[edit | edit source]
|Daybreak||5 seconds||1/1 (100%)|
|Solar Eruption||5 seconds||1/1 (100%)|
Immune NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Skeletron Head
- Skeletron Prime
- Dungeon Guardian
- Martian Saucer
- Blazing Wheel
- Spike Ball
- True Eye of Cthulhu
- Flying Dutchman
- The Destroyer
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Enemies that die from the debuff inflict the debuff on other nearby Enemies, making it useful when a lot of enemies are surrounding a player.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The debuff tooltip misspells incinerated as "incenerated".
- The Daybroken debuff does not have a proper debuff icon as it can never be applied to players. It instead uses a copy of the Stardust Dragon buff's icon as a placeholder.
History[edit | edit source]
- 188.8.131.52: Fixed Daybroken debuff spreading to friendly NPCs, killing them.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
| Buffs • Debuffs Status Effects: |
|Damaging||Burning • Cursed Inferno • Daybroken • Electrified • Frostburn • On Fire! • Penetrated • Poisoned • Shadowflame • Suffocation • Venom|
|Combat||Betsy's Curse • Bleeding • Broken Armor • Ichor • Mana Sickness • Oiled • Tipsy • Water Candle • Weak • Withered Armor • Withered Weapon|
|Movement||Chilled • Confused • Distorted • Frozen • Mighty Wind • Oozed • Slow • Stoned • Webbed|
|Abilities||Blackout • Chaos State • Creative Shock • Cursed • Darkness • Obstructed • Potion Sickness • Silenced|
|Visual||Slime • Stinky • Wet|
|Other||Feral Bite • Midas • Moon Bite • Horrified • The Tongue|
|Cannot be Inflicted||Dazed|