|Effects||-25 life per quarter second|
No health regeneration
|Tooltip||Incenerated by solar rays [sic]|
- Internal Buff ID: 189
Daybroken is a debuff that causes enemies lasting damage for up to 5 seconds. It is applied by the Daybreak and the Solar Eruption, and the Daybreak is able to stack this debuff up to 8 times, octupling the damage in the process.
Causes[edit | edit source]
From player[edit | edit source]
|Solar Eruption||5 seconds||100%|
Immune NPCs[edit | edit source]
Enemies immune to Daybroken
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Enemies that die from the debuff inflict the debuff on other nearby enemies, making it useful when a lot of enemies are surrounding a player.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite the debuff being known as "Daybroken", it is inflicted by both the Solar Eruption and the Daybreak.
- The debuff tooltip misspells "incinerated" as "incenerated".
- The Daybroken debuff does not have a proper debuff icon as it can never be applied to players. It instead uses a copy of the Stardust Dragon buff's icon as a placeholder.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Fixed Daybroken debuff spreading to friendly NPCs, killing them.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206: Introduced.