From Terraria Wiki
|AI Type||Star Cell/Brain Suckler AI|
|Damage||100 / 200|
|Max Life||350 / 700|
|KB Resist||30% / 37|
|Internal NPC ID: 467|
|All Deadly Sphere forms|
|Desktop-Only Content: This information (or parts of it) applies only to the desktop version of Terraria.|
- This page is about the enemy. For information about the Deadly Sphere Minion, see Deadly Sphere Staff.
Deadly Spheres are a Hardmode, post-Plantera enemies that spawn during the Solar Eclipse event. They fly randomly in the direction of the player until close, at which point they rapidly charge and attempt to remain on top of the player.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Deadly Spheres will move through walls to get close to the player, but are unable to actually charge through them to attack players.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Since they can't get close to the player if blocks are in their way, blocking yourself in from them (making a little cage to hide in) is effective (Mothrons will still be able to attack).
- Due to their small size, Minions and homing weapons are most effective.
- Deadly Spheres have one of the highest defense ratings out of any enemy in the game, making weapons that deal large amounts of damage particularly useful.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Deadly Spheres are a reference to the 1979 film Phantasm.
- It has the highest defense of all non-boss enemies, with 80 defense.
References[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
| Solar Eclipse Enemies |
|Swamp Thing • Vampire • Eyezor • Frankenstein • The Possessed • Fritz • Creature from the Deep|
| After defeating all
|Reaper • Mothron ( Baby Mothron • Mothron Egg )|
| After defeating
|Butcher • Nailhead • Deadly Spheres • Psycho • Dr. Man Fly|