(Redirected from Deadly Spheres)
|AI Type||Star Cell/Brain Suckler AI|
|Damage||100 / 200|
|Max Life||350 / 700|
|KB Resist||30% / 37%|
- Internal NPC ID: 467
|All Deadly Sphere forms|
- This article is about the enemy. For information about the Deadly Sphere minion, see Deadly Sphere Staff.
Deadly Spheres are Hardmode, post-Plantera enemies that spawn during the Solar Eclipse event. They fly randomly in the direction of the player until close, at which point they rapidly charge and attempt to remain on top of the player.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Deadly Spheres will move through blocks to get close to the player, but are unable to charge through them to attack players.
- Due to the Sphere's high defense, Vampire Knives and Spectre Hood's self-healing effect may not work on them if the player does not have enough damage buffs; the attacks will not deal enough damage to give health back.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Since they cannot get close to the player if blocks are in their way, blocking them off is enough to avoid taking damage from them.
- Due to the Deadly Spheres' small size, minions and homing weapons are most effective.
- Deadly Spheres have one of the highest defense ratings out of any enemy in the game, making weapons that deal large amounts of damage particularly useful.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Deadly Spheres are a reference to the 1979 American science fantasy horror film Phantasm.
- With 80 defense, it has the third highest defense of all non-boss, non-invincible enemies, topped only by the Sharkron and the Dungeon Guardian.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.