As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Use time||22 (Fast)|
|Tooltip||Able to mine Hellstone|
- Internal Item ID: 798
It has a faster mining speed by one and mines Crimstone/Dungeon Bricks/Ebonstone/Hellstone/Pearlstone blocks in one less hit. (3 Instead of 4)
Its best modifier is Light for harvesting purposes and Legendary for combat purposes.
Effectiveness[edit | edit source]
|One hit needed
@ 4.3 blocks per second
|Two hits needed
@ 2.1 blocks per second
|Three hits needed|
@ 1.4 blocks per second
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Compared to the Nightmare Pickaxe, the Deathbringer Pickaxe has superior power & mines faster making it the better pickaxe.
- The Deathbringer Pickaxe is faster than the higher-tier Molten Pickaxe at mining blocks requiring One or Three hits (Please look at table above) while it is slower at mining stronger blocks requiring Two hits. Therefore, once the player has acquired the Molten Pickaxe, it is advisable to keep the Deathbringer Pickaxe around so they can be swapped as needed. Rapid swapping is possible by selecting the pick which is farther right in the inventory and then holding shift to swap to the other pick as needed.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.