Deathweed is a type of Herb which appears as a short, withered stalk. In a Corruption world, it can be found growing naturally on Corrupt Grass and Ebonstone, while in a Crimson world it grows on Crimson Grass and Crimstone. Deathweed can also be planted in Clay Pots and Planter Boxes using Deathweed Seeds.
Deathweed blooms during a Blood Moon or a Full Moon at night (7:30 PM to 4:29 AM). The time when it is blooming is the only time that it will drop 1-3 Deathweed Seeds when cut. Deathweed will have a pulsating glow during this time, making it easy to spot. Harvesting it with the Staff of Regrowth will increase the number of seeds dropped while in bloom. The Staff of Regrowth can't be used to harvest the herb or seeds while not in bloom.
Both Deathweed and their respective seeds have a chance to be obtained from the Herb Bag.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The bloom time window for Deathweed always matches the Zoologist's werefox transformation, i.e. the latter can be used as an indicator of all Deathweed being in the bloom state.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Now also blooms during a Full Moon.
- Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Sell cost reduced from 40 to 20.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.