Hey, buddy, do you know where any deathweed is? Oh, no reason; Just wondering, is all.
Deathweed is a type of Herb which appears as a short, withered stalk. In a Corruption world, it can be found growing naturally on Corrupt Grass and Ebonstone, while in a Crimson world it grows on Crimstone and Crimson Grass. Deathweed can also be planted in Clay Pots and Planter Boxes using Deathweed Seeds.
Deathweed blooms only during a Blood Moon or a Full Moon , or in the Corruption or Crimson. The time when it is blooming is the only time that it will drop 1-3 Deathweed Seeds when cut. Deathweed will have a pulsating glow during this time, making it easy to spot. Like other herbs, it can be harvested when not in bloom for the herb itself, but will not drop seeds, making it somewhat slow to cultivate. Harvesting it with the Staff of Regrowth, however, will cause it to drop seeds regardless of the time.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On the Mobile version, the appearance of Deathweed depends on the biome it grows in: It has green leaves in The Corruption and purple leaves in The Crimson.Verify
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Now also blooms during a Full Moon.
- Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1: Sell cost reduced from 40 to 20 .
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.