Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Furniture is a class of items that can be placed on blocks, or hung from them, usually to become background objects that characters can move over and through. Some are functional, such as crafting stations, Chests, Beds, mechanisms, and light sources (among others), while many are mainly decorative. Most furniture items are sorted into sets. Furniture is acquired through crafting, by collecting furniture items that appear naturally in the world, dropped by Pirates, or purchasing from NPCs. Most placed furniture can be freed with a pickaxe.
Functional[edit | edit source]
Decorative[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Console 1.07 Holiday Update: Many items from the Angler and Traveling Merchant were added, plus many themed-furniture recipes.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Sinks, Bewitching Table, Ancient Manipulator, and Sharpening Station have been added.
- Most furniture have new sprites.
- Fishing crates are now placeable.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Over 100 new Furniture items have been added to complete old furniture types.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Over 100 new furnitures were added to existing tilesets.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Hive Furniture- Now craftable with crisp honey
- Steampunk Furniture- Now craftable with cogs
- Pirates will now randomly drop fancy gold furniture
- You can now craft more furniture out of wood with a sawmill (barstools, banquet tables, etc..)
- Desktop 1.2: Added a large amount of furniture added out of new crafting materials.