- Internal Item ID: 3817
Defender Medals are a form of currency used by the Tavernkeep. When the Tavernkeep first spawns in, the player can obtain 5 Defender Medals by talking to the Tavernkeep and selecting the "Eternia Crystal" option, but this can only be done once. Defender Medals can also be obtained by completing waves in the Old One's Army event, dropped by the Eternia Crystal if it is still intact. Betsy will also drop a Treasure Bag in Expert Mode that rewards extra Defender Medals when opened.
Items acquired with Defender Medals can be sold for Gold Coins, at an exchange rate of
50000*5 (buy) / 1 (sell). Since sell price is 20% of buy price, internally a Defender Medal is worth one Gold Coin.
Uses[edit | edit source]
|Dark Artist armor|
|Red Riding armor|
|Shinobi Infiltrator armor|
|Valhalla Knight armor|
|Explosive Trap Rod|
|Explosive Trap Cane|
|Explosive Trap Staff|
|Lightning Aura Rod|
|Lightning Aura Cane|
|Lightning Aura Staff|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Purchasing one of every item available requires
- Prior to 1.3.5, Defender Medals had an internal name of "our first non coin currency!" in the item initialization file.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Defender Medals at Dungeon Defenders 2 Wiki.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Fixed bug where they would drop in stacks of 1 instead of their intended amounts in Multiplayer.
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Introduced.