Fortune & Glory, Kid.Expert Mode-Only Content: This information applies only to Expert mode and Expert mode worlds.
|Use time||30 Average|
|Tooltip||Permanently increases the number of accessory slots|
- Internal Item ID: 3335
- This article is about the Expert-exclusive consumable. For the breakable background object found in the Crimson, see Crimson Heart. For the breakable background object found in the Corruption, see Shadow Orb.
The Demon Heart is an Expert mode consumable item from the Treasure Bag dropped by the Wall of Flesh. It permanently gives the player a sixth accessory slot to use (while in an Expert mode world). This effect does not stack and may only be used once per player. While not in Expert mode, the slot will be disabled, removing the effect and appearance of any equipped item and preventing new items from being put into the slot, though an equipped accessory in this slot may still be removed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a player equips wings in the sixth slot while in Expert mode, then goes back to a normal world, the immunity from fall damage is still applied. The accessory can be removed, but it cannot be put back unless the player goes to an Expert mode world to equip it.
- If a player opens the Wall of Flesh's Treasure Bag while they have already consumed a Demon Heart, another one will not be obtained.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Demon Heart is one of the few Expert mode items that cannot be equipped in any accessory or equipment slots, the others being the Bone Glove and the three parts needed to craft the Mechanical Cart.
- It is also the only consumable Expert-exclusive item.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Fixed issue where you could get new characters with the 6th accessory slot unlocked.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]