We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Demonite Bricks are crafted from Demonite Ore and Ebonstone. A box of it also appears after the Wall of Flesh has been defeated on a Corruption world ( in any type of world). It is not resistant to explosions, and gives off a faint glow.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Demonite Brick is the only (craftable) brick that does not require 2 materials to make, instead requiring 6. Additionally, it is one of the only bricks that when crafted, gives you more than one block, giving the player 5 Demonite Bricks. The only other bricks are the Meteorite Brick, the Luminite Brick, and the Chlorophyte Brick.
- Demonite Bricks (unlike Ebonstone) will not spread Corruption.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite colors updated.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Wall of Flesh drops will now be encased on Crimtane Bricks instead of Demonite Bricks on a generated Crimson world.
- Desktop 1.2: Sprite updated, Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.