Demonite Bricks are crafted from Demonite Ore and Ebonstone. A box of it also appears after the Wall of Flesh has been defeated on a Corruption world ( in any type of world). It is not resistant to explosions, and gives off a faint glow.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
total: 2 row(s)
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Demonite Brick is the only (craftable) brick that does not require 2 materials to make, instead requiring 6. Additionally, it is one of the only bricks that when crafted, gives you more than one block, giving the player 5 Demonite Bricks. The only other brick is the Meteorite Brick.
- Demonite Bricks (unlike Ebonstone) will not spread Corruption.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite colors updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Wall of Flesh drops will now be encased on Crimtane Bricks instead of Demonite Bricks on a generated Crimson world.
- Desktop 1.2: Sprite updated, Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.