This Friday at 1:00 P. M. PST there is going to be an Official Terraria Twitch Stream to go over the State of the Game Address for Terraria. There are also going to be giveaways of some awesome official and exclusive merchandise not available for sale.
(Redirected from Desktop 1.0.1)
|Release date||May 17, 2011|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The 1.0.1 patch was quickly released to fix some bugs from 1.0 for a smoother launch.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Cobwebs now prevent falling damage correctly.
- Certain 'Dev only' items were removed, as they were for testing only.
- Spawning no longer destroys chests that are placed on ground that is removed due to spawn point clearing.
- Sand directly under a chest no longer falls due to gravity.
- Torches now work correctly when being placed on wooden platforms.
- The dark outlines on player and armor sprites have been blended better.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Crash Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Leaving the settings menu via the back button no longer crashes.
Performance[edit | edit source]
- Added a toggle for Frame skip, which can correct some slowdown issues on higher end computers.
- Optimized Single Player and Multiplayer.
- Players who haven't cheated will no longer be flagged as a cheater.
Controls[edit | edit source]
- The Inventory button is now re-mappable.
References[edit | edit source]