Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Release date||December 15, 2011|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version history • All patches|
The Christmas-themed 1.1.1 patch included a new snow biome, snowman NPCs and presents.
New additions[edit | edit source]
- Candy Cane Block
- Candy Cane Wall
- Green Candy Cane Block
- Green Candy Cane Wall
- Snow Block
- Snow Brick
- Snow Brick Wall
- Red Light
- Blue Light
- Green Light
- Snow Globe
- Santa costume
- Snowman Gangsta
- Mister Stabby
- Snow Balla
New features[edit | edit source]
- Added an option to turn backgrounds off.
- New event Frost Legion.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Reduced the amount of RAM needed to run Terraria.
- Improved the automatic game quality adjuster.
- Spears can no longer have modifiers that affect size, making their best modifier Godly.
- Lighting update won’t skip as much on lower quality levels.
- Water Bolt can now have conditions.
- Mana Flower's price has been increased.
- Cursed Torch item now emits light in water.
- Harpoon can now be reforged.
- Wyverns are less common and will be less likely to spawn near the ground.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Items dropped on death for hardcore and mediumcore characters will retain their conditions.
- Space Gun now has a value.
- Diving Helmet now works correctly.
- Walls now correctly show behind Glass Blocks.
- You can now untie bound NPC’s with Autopause enabled.
- Mediumcore and hardcore players will drop their cursor item on death.
- Coins held on the cursor will correctly be dropped on death.
- Dryad’s Corruption and Hallow status numbers are correct.
- Fixed the shadow glitch of trippy lighting.
- Music Boxes no longer duplicate when placed on platforms.
- Fixed an issue that caused stacked coins to go missing from chests during multiplayer.
- Lighting will now be set to Retro instead of crashing if Terraria is unable to switch to the new lighting mode.
- Keybindings will no longer sometimes be set to "None" automatically.
- Bombs thrown by clowns will now show that the wall has been destroyed in multiplayer.
- Crystal Shards now give off light in retro and white color mode.
- Hallowed Armor only has graphical effects with the helmet.
- Players now have hair under their hats.
- Statues no longer turn into Armor Statues when they are smashed from the top.
- Clowns only throw bombs when their target is alive.
References[edit | edit source]